My husband's weekend wardrobe needs a bit of a shake up. It's time for Phi Gam shirts circa 1995 to go in the trash. So we decided to make him some new t-shirts. The easy way. Who doesn't love a bleach pen?
HERE'S THE SCOOP:
1. Purchase plain t-shirts, preferably from a craft store (like AC Moore) where they are super cheap
2. Purchase a bleach pen, located by the bleach at target
3. Put a paper bag or piece of cardboard on the inside of the tshirt (so the pen won't leak through)
4. Tell your kids to draw with the pen
5. Let t-shirt sit with bleach on it, when the color looks "done" wash off the bleach in the sink (we let our tshirts sit for about 10 minutes)
6. Wash t-shirt in laundry machine
7. Gift t-shirt Also, click here to see someone else's really snazzy bleach pen t-shirts. There's an art to this, we just haven't mastered it yet.
Post by Darcy : bedtimemonsters.blogspot.com