This is the easiest recipe that you can either serve as an appetizer or a light dinner with salad. My daughter ate it, but my son didn't because of the visible vegetables.
- Store bought frozen puff pastry
- Tomatoes (smallish ones or cherry tomatoes)
- Green onions
- Cream cheese at room temperature
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Defrost the puff pastry and cut into small squares if used for an appetizer or leave as one large sheet if using for your dinner. Place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet and pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Stir cream cheese to make it spreadable and season with salt and pepper. Spread carefully on puff pastry.
- Cut tomatoes into wedges or quarters if using cherry tomatoes. Distribute on top of cream cheese.
- Cut green onions and distribute on pastry pieces.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and bake in oven until crust is crunchy and golden – about 20 minutes. Let cool a little and enjoy! This is nice warm or at room temperature.
Post by Giulia Doyle : Fishly News