Oddly, I didn’t like pink growing up but I’m embracing it as an adult. This month I have bright fuchsia hair that is rapidly fading to a soft pink. I’ve realized pink doesn’t have to be just girly and feminine; it can be strong, nurturing and passionate.
1. Fine Prints Crib Bedding Pink Hearts $24–$79
2. Pixel Paisley Bedding $159–$189 As You Wish Upholstered Bed, Seeing Spots Noir $899–$1,099
3. Neon Pink Sheet Set $59–$99
4. Little Slipper Chair $299
5. Checkmate Table Base $59 Light Years Table Shade Hot Pink $19.95
6. Bands of Gold Sham $29
Remember, you can start small with accents and curtains. Although, you might be confident and ready for pink bedding, walls and rugs! Embrace pink.
By: Julia DeNamur
Growing up Julia loved color so much she gave her crayons different genders and specific positions in the box based on who they got along with. Fast forward to adulthood, and Julia had the opportunity to work for a paint company where she honed her eye for color, and sometimes even got to name colors things like Dandelion Scream and Wild Child. Today Julia works at Nod as a Graphic Designer, and channels her love of color into her constantly changing hair & nail colors, as well as colorful designs for Nod's website.