I’m going to let you in on a little secret… you can find lots of great finds for your entire house at kid stores, even if you don’t have kids! These are my top 10 picks from The Land of Nod that could work in any room and will blend in seamlessly with your existing décor.
1) NOIR STRIPE SHEET SET, $59-109 I am beyond obsessed with these black and white striped sheets! Black & white stripes are so classic that they will never go out of style. Best of all, they are available in full and queen sizes!
2) GOLD FOUR-LEAF MIRROR, $69 Our classic four leaf clover mirror gets a chic update in gold. You can’t go wrong putting this in your bedroom, bathroom or living room. Also don’t miss the new Kelly green color!
3) DOBBY DOT CURTAIN PANELS, $29-49 Look closely… these white curtains have neon pink stitched dots that are sooo right now.
4) MARITIME BATH TOWEL COLLECTION, $8-20 A cute way to update the bath is with these nautical inspired jacquard towels. Soft and well made, these can easily fall under any adult’s wish list.
5) CHARMING BASKETS, $45-89 The best part of these baskets is you don’t have to hide them in the closet or laundry room- they make a great décor statement on display in your bedroom.
6) SIMONE DOWNEY ART PRINT, $19.95 The watercolor tones are so beautiful in this abstract print; I’d love to add it to my office for a touch of sophistication.
7) GARDEN TRELLIS RUG, $299-$799 This pretty rug adds a preppy touch to any living room or bedroom.
8) PRESSED PETAL TABLE LAMP, $149 Add a textured accent to your home with this artfully designed ceramic lamp.
9) PARROT THROW PILLOW, $30 This throw pillow would fit right in on your favorite chair.
10) ORB PENDANT, $199 Create a moody, sophisticated look with this gold & black combo.
By Anna Passadori
Anna develops and designs exclusive product for The Land of Nod. She hails from the west coast and has traveled the world to source product. She loves anything Marc Jacobs, Sofia Coppola or stripes! (So, if anyone can get a photo of Sofia Coppola wearing a striped outfit by Marc Jacobs, please send it along.)