Post written by Rachel, our PR & Social Media Lead
We’re wishing away the cold this month and focusing on Valentine’s Day. We love Shop Sweet Lulu’s idea for a Valentine’s crafternoon. Here’s a few more links that are inspiring us this month:
- A Cup of Jo rounds up 21 surprising parenting tips (that might actually be worth trying)
- This Minecraft cake is perfect for the obsessed kiddos in our lives
- Keep those resolutions with Mother Mag’s round up of organization must-haves for kids stuff
- Our design services team helped design a nursery for Alli and Eric from the inspiring blog, Life as Us, and we can’t wait to see the end result
- Say Yes has a few easy tips for staying stylish after having a little one
Ever wonder who’s behind The Land of Nod social media accounts? That’s Rachel! When she’s not telling anyone who will listen that she’s not meant to live in cold, snowy Chicago, you will probably find Rachel binge-watching Netflix, reading blogs or in her kitchen making guacamole. Or starting crafting projects that never get finished.