Post by Corri McFadden of Glitter & Bubbles
Transforming junk food into healthy eats is way easier than you think! You might just like these Cheddar Bunny Chicken Tenders more than your littles! These tenders are a crowd-please for all ages—and a great option when you want to put a new spin on how you prepare chicken.
Cheddar Bunny Chicken Tender Recipe Ingredients:
- Annie’s Cheddar Bunny Crackers (or similar cheddar crackers)
- 1 chicken breast
- Fat-Free Greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper
- First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Then, start by placing the Cheddar Bunny crackers in a Ziploc bag and then use a rolling pin to crush them. Make sure the pieces aren’t too fine, you’ll want the pieces to be similar in size to panko breadcrumbs!
- Pour the cracker crumbs and the yogurt into separate shallow bowls and set aside. Slice the chicken breast lengthwise into tenders – one breast creates 4-5 tenders.
- Dip each tender in the yogurt then the crackers crumb and shake off any excess. Place each piece on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and repeat until all of the tenders have been coated.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the tenders are crispy and the chicken is fully cooked. Let them cool and serve to your littles with their favorite dipping sauces!