Post by Corri of Glitter and Bubbles
Schedules can get so overloaded around the holidays. Between Christmas shopping, family time and keeping littles from taking all of the ornaments off the tree, it always helps to have an easy dessert recipe in my back pocket. Chocolate Spoons are my go-to when time is of the essence. This three step recipe is always a hit among kids and adults, and little Zelda and I love eating these with a cup of hot cocoa in our other hand. Baker’s chocolate is a must when making chocolate spoons. Don’t try to use another variety, it will turn out lumpy – and who wants to eat lumpy chocolate? No one. What’s your best holiday dessert recipe?
- 1 Bar Baker’s White Chocolate
- Candy Toppings, such as Christmas Sprinkles, Marshmallows, and Candy Canes
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and chop the Baker’s chocolate. Melt it in the microwave on high for 1 minute and then stir to combine.
- Dip each spoon in the chocolate and place on the baking sheet; add toppings. Repeat this until the chocolate is gone.
- Place in the refrigerator and allow to cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Eat with hot cocoa!
Corri McFadden is the Owner/Founder of eDrop-Off luxury consignment and creator of Glitter and Bubbles, a modern-day moms guide for those looking for inspiration through fashion, décor and food. The site was launched in honor of her daughter and muse, Zelda and gives daily doses of stylish “must haves”, easy recipes and unique décor that are suited to inspire even the busiest of Moms!