Post Rebecca of Not-So-SAHM
We are HUGE fans of New Year’s Eve in our house and everyone always gets in on the celebration. We’ve done our fair share of kiddie sparkling mocktails, but this year I thought I’d try something different and a little sweeter: Party Cake Floats. A super easy recipe you can adapt to your particular kiddos’ taste and a little something extra for them to cheers in the holiday with you.
Items you’ll need:
- Party Cake Ice Cream (or try Egg Nog, or Peppermint Ice Cream!)
- Club Soda or Sparkling Water
- Edible Confetti Sprinkles
- Pirouette Cookies
- Place one or two ice cream scoops in a festive tall glass — it will make the kids feel part of the party and the bubbles look the prettiest when they have somewhere to go.
- Have your kiddo help by pouring the club soda or sparkling water over the ice cream and adding the sprinkles to the top.
- Place a pirouette cookie in each.
- Cheers and enjoy!
Our kiddos were ready to continue the party with The Land of Nod’s Confetti Rockets and Party Blowers. As you can likely tell, just about the only thing we take seriously around our house is partying.
Rebecca is a mom to two young kiddos and, in her spare time (ha!), likes to pretend she’s a back-up dancer, craft cocktails, and run long distances. A relatively recent SAHM, she blogs family-friendly activities, DIYs and celebration fun at Not-So-SAHM.