I’m always looking for fun treats this time of year! To go along with all the traditional goodies, I thought it would be neat to get the kids involved and decorate mini water bottles! We will be taking these to class parties, handing them out on Halloween night and keeping them on hand for all the neighborhood festivities. With all the delicious candy and cute toys on hand, I thought a refreshing “treat” might be a welcome surprise!
- Mini (shown) or regular sized water bottles
- Clear office tape and a glue stick (or white school glue)
- Black permanent marker
- Colorful construction paper
- Hole punch and/or circle punch
- Sketch/design your own “spooky” characters or use the ideas shown.
- We used the mini water bottles and cut the construction paper to approximately 8.5 – 8.75 x 2.5 inches (doesn’t have to be exact!)
- Decorate! I used a black permanent marker for the hair, smiles, and eyelashes. Everything else I either punched or cut by hand.
- Adhere above cut-outs to long character strips using glue and let dry.
- Wrap strips around bottles and seal with clear tape.