It’s Halloween time! Perri Poppins loves crafting with children for any holiday and this Witch Hat is a favorite. These Halloween kids craft witch hats will engage the creativity of the littlest warlock all the way up to older witches and wizards.
You will Need:
- Black poster board
- Hot glue gun
- Stapler (optional)
- Pencil + ruler
- Halloween accouterments: stickers, pom poms, glitter, ribbon, glitter pens
- Download a hat template (here and here) then print and cut out.
- Trace the shapes onto black cardboard.
- Glue the hat together or staple.
- Let the kids use an array of Halloween decor, glitter pens, and glue to create their own Witch Hat.
Now you have a spooktacular Halloween decoration!
Post by Camp Perri
Camp Perri is a dynamic learning center that focuses on unique crafts, music, and imaginative, creative play for kids! Follow them on Instagram, @campperri and check out their website at www.campperri.com