Need a quick and easy hostess gift? What about a gift for school staff or neighbors? Try treats in a tray Halloween gift is perfect!
- Mini cupcake/muffin tin.
- These tins can be found at most dollar or general stores!
- Printed napkins or tissue paper.
- I used napkins as I found them easier to work with.
- Small giftable items – think mini candles, toys, and sweets!
- Really, anything small enough to fit in the tin would work.
- Baker’s twine
- To make these I simply wrapped up small candies inside printed napkins and arranged them in a mini cupcake/muffin tin.
- After wrapping each candy, I tied them using bakers twine, but, if you are pressed for time (or feeling a bit lazy like me), instead of wrapping each treat, just set each piece of candy on top of a napkin square or cupcake liner. It still looks festive!
I made these as a countdown to Halloween by including a handwritten note that said, “A treat a day for you to countdown to HALLOWEEN!” We happen to have an extra special school nurse who just LOVES chocolate, so when there are 12 days left until Halloween she’ll find this gift waiting in her office!
But, even though I made these specifically for Halloween, you could easily recreate for any holiday! Just change out the napkins. Think Christmas!! These could be a 12 day, advent-style calendar using toys and delicacies.
ENJOY this season!