Post by Lidy of Hello Lidy
DIY Paper Floral Wreath Supplies:
DIY Paper Floral Wreath Steps:
- Simply organize your die-cut flowers in the pattern you would like.
- Once you are happy with the design, begin hot glueing the flowers to your hoop.
- Allow to dry completely. Be sure to not press too firmly, the paper could easily crumple.
- Continue steps 2 & 3 until your hoop is completely covered.
- Simply pull a piece of ribbon or yarn through the adjusting screw at the top, tie securely. Hang on your wall or door!
It definitely feels a lot more like spring in our home! I made this paper floral wreath to add some bright and happy colors to our white walls. It’s so pretty and the colors make me feel so happy after a long winter! You could easily grab a larger hoop to make a bigger statement! I think it would look great above a fireplace or even an entryway mirror.
What are you doing to get your home all ready for spring?
Lidy is the face behind Hello Lidy: a blog focusing on creating and cultivating unique spaces that integrate original handmade designs and vintage pieces while keeping up on current trends and designs. Lidy and her husband have three adopted toddlers.